Frequently Asked Questions
For all other Police questions e-mail Greg Bohlen
1. Can I leave my vehicle on campus while I go out of town?
If your vehicle is left unattended for more than a few days, it may likely be considered abandoned and is subject to being towed. Stop in at Parking Services and let them know your needs.
2. Can I do maintenance work on my vehicle while on campus?
3. Where is the closest place to CSM to get a Colorado Driver License?
4. Where can I park my recreational vehicle?
5. Can I skateboard on campus?
6. May I bring my dog to campus?
City ordinances and campus policy do not allow for pets or other animals to be tied up and left unattended in a public area. Pets must be on a leash and may not be brought inside any campus buildings.
7. Can I bring a firearm to campus?
Firearms are not allowed on campus except for on-duty law enforcement officers and individuals with a current State of Colorado concealed weapon permit. Out-of-state concealed weapon permits accepted by Colorado law are also permitted. All other firearms must be stored at the Public Safety Office.
8. Will Public Safety open a room or building for me?
Buildings are unlocked and locked on a scheduled basis. Emergency access is granted on a case-by-case basis. Please call Public Safety at 303-273-3333. After hours and weekend access information can be found here